Sunday, December 05, 2004

Weekend

Normally weekends bring lot of happiness, especially when u r in Europe. In north of France people when we meet after the weekend they ask did you party but in the south of France where I stay they ask you what did you do this weekend? It's like asking what activity did you do. In the south of France there are lot of activities like scuba diving when your near the coast, If you are in the Alps like me in summer its normally some trekking, rock climbing and in winter ski. Oh I need to plan for the Ski this winter also. I started my blog with the first blog on my 1st ski experience only. I was checking some youth hostel booking in Chamonix the whole place has been booked till the April 2005. Oh my gosh this is impossible.
So I did some movie watching and planning for my Christmas holidays. U can soon c some more Places as Virtual tours in coming weeks. Keep checking.

Oh I forgot some thing here is the link for the visit to Parc de la Tete d'Or. This is an heavenly collection of the fall season.