Friday, October 07, 2005

Everything fifth

I just decided to cut short my trip by a night, Instead of staying in Paris, I decided head back to Grenoble straight from office itself on this day. So on this trip to Paris which happens to be my 5th trip to Paris and on the 5th night of my current trip I headed to Le Louvre. I always wanted to visit this place in the night and be alone there to take this picture of mine like this. I did it this time. The first time I visited this place was in the night and I fell in love with this place.



One of the famous landmark of the capital is Le Louvre. Built around 1200, it was a former palace for the royal family. In 1793 during the French revolution it became a museum . The great masterpieces as Mona Lisa of Leornado Da Vinci is here as u all know. Wondering what I'm looking at...here they are. Watch the Angel sitting on the bus and looking at me. The flickering of light happens for 5 minutes on every hour from the evening to night.