Friday, December 10, 2004

Celebration time

Celebration time
Celebration time,
originally uploaded by cvraman.

Its celebration time - Christmas is the reason. Soon there would be some updates on the food I enjoy in the parties- "all Veg".

My last treat was at LA FONDUE. This is a treat given to me by Simha, Dal & Gai as they are going back to India. Though Gai enjoyed the starter Simha didn't enjoy the food much. Read more on my first "LA FONDUE" experience.
LA FONDU means 'the melt'. Mostly its made with cheese but the other popular ones are made with is meat dipped in hot oil and some time fruits in hot chocolate. In this part of Alps & the Swiss this is very famous with cheese. I don't know why I like it so much, I enjoy this a lot. People who don't like cheese people don't try this.