Thursday, December 23, 2004

Party time

gift
gift,

As mentioned earlier I was doing some research on Wine, here comes the reason for that.
As Christmas is around the corner we had dinner organized by company in the division I'm working for. There were some games organized as a part of celebration. The first part of the game is you will be given with 4 questions which u need to answer. One question was which wine u like the most? Based on this these questions the person who picks up u r details need to identify you and the clue is the answers you have provided. I tried to answer them in French and in a perfect French way, had little success also. On the day of dinner it was even more fun. Each of us had to carry some gift and the gift has to less that Euro 5. Then all the names of the people attending the party would be written on a paper and we need to pickup one and gift him/her the one you have got. It was so fun. I got this gift which is there in the picture.

From that day onwards I'm having dinner in restaurants regularly no stopping so far. I have started liking the French food more these days. I some how manage to get the vegetarians ones.

The more recent one tried is the Lebanese food. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The dishes are like this FALAFEL(small firm flat cakes thick as a finger), FATAYER BI SBANIGH (spinach cakes) and one more some thing like masala vada for the main course and for the dessert we had ZALABI HAF (like doughnuts). The best of all this is the flavored coffee. So far in my life I have only tasted flavored tea, this is first time in my life I was having flavored coffee. Thanks a lot Jason who prompted me to try this food. Happy Holidays to all of you.