Sunday, December 26, 2004

Jour de Noël

Tea Cupps
Tea Cupps,
originally uploaded by cvraman.


Holiday time has just begun with Christmas, I have 9 days of holiday. So the plan would be cook, eat, sleep, blog and little travel as the weather is not really promising one. But the good news is it good for ski, which I planned to do on 26th, but the weather is really bad, don’t know if I will be able to make it.
So on the day of Christmas I went to Wilson’s house for lunch. I had a nice lunch there good food & fun with the kids of Wilson. Victor and Vincy are really energetic kids, have lot of energy and newer tired of making mischief. After the heavy lunch-on session came home and slept the whole evening. Got up and then was browsing through some sites. After that cleaned the house for a while then met my house owner who came after their Christmas celebration.

Presented some gift for them after that they offered me wine, then they realized that I don’t have alcoholic drink and settled for a Tea, this tea from Thailand. For the first time I has tea without milk. Later I learned that its was one of the most expensive tea. Just 50 grams costs Euros 20. It was an excellent one. I also have decided to but that and enjoy the tea. Then I remembered the article which I read long back on White tea. U know this is one of the costliest tea in the world. It’s served only in royal weddings etc. Any guess how much one kilo of White tea costs… Just $1500 per kg.

This kind of tea, without milk can be drunk throughout the day. It is not uncommon for the morning pot to still be poured in the afternoon, having been continually topped up with boiling water. This is what was going on. The tea session lasted for 2 hrs, with some nice sweets also served. The tea pot was topped with hot water thrice and the aroma was still on. First I had with sugar and later without that. Both were equally good.