Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Popular pranks I played

Calling my friends wife who has applied for US VISA, as though I’m calling from consulate office and asked for her date of birth and mother’s maiden name etc.

Calling on of the delivery head in one of my previous office and discussing on resource allocation.

Calling up one of my faculty (most favorite coordinator) as another person my in batch and informing her that Venkat (that’s me) had met with an accident.

Hacking the people password when they enter in ATM and discuss the PIN on the phone

Call someone and tell them that I’m angry and serious because of their act (which I’m not at all, have u ever seen me serious)

Calling my people in office as DSA (direct sales associates) of popular multi-national banks and provide information on the loans and credit cards and finally give my number to contact

Played computer games in one of my office in one late night and made my Project Manager join me on that