Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sabha experience - not for the Raaga but for the Sada dosai

Dosa
Dosa,
originally uploaded by cvraman.

For this season's Chennai music festival in I'm not in a jubilant mood. There are very many reasons depart of MSS during this time and Music academy not hosting the festival during this season and a lot. But for me it's the food that's served there in the sabha's. I miss this. Every season I storm all the sabha's with a gang where Guru also a part of that, for the variety of food served there. My favorites are Mount Mani Iyer @ Music academy, Arusuvai Natarajan @ Parthasarathy Sabha and Gnanambiga @ Narada Gana Sabha for last year. The best thing is U can taste all different varieties under one plate sorry one place..still thinking of the plate we used ot eat... Idly, vadai, pongal, halwa, bondas... and what dosas! Masala, rava, onion, vegetable, rava-onion, rava-masala as descried here. It also tells an interesting story how Mani Iyer became Mount Mani ...
I frequent some time for the breakfast also during the festival. I think I made you hungry enough now go and have food what ever u have or take a trip to Chennai and visit all the sabha and enjoy u r dosa and raaga. Guru u r lucky u r going back to Chennai to enjoy all these ;-)