Monday, September 19, 2005

Long/Short/Medium


People I need to tell u...in this part of the world having a haircut is some big tasks. This is one corner of this part of the world I live now. With what ever little language I know I some how manage to get an appointment with them and turn up on that day with a little delay every time. Then the big ordeal starts - long/short/medium. After this with lot of words exchanging not knowing what I want they jump into action. Some time I make it a point to take a picture in the digicam or a photo and let them know that this is how I need ... my god this 30 minutes wait in life to see the outcome of the finished product is something really great. After so many visits this is first time it came out the way I wanted. ...so this is the story of Venkat going for a haircut