Tuesday, September 27, 2005

C'est bon


These days I'm really enjoying my tram journey. Today I was traveling in the tram way back home. I was seated were in 4 people can sit if 2 people sat opposite, is like facing one another , I hope u get this picture. And now 4 of us are already sitting and there a guy & girl was standing beside us. Then at a particular tram stop 2 people got of who are facing diagonally, Then this guy & girl came to sit. It didn't strike to me how intimate they want to sit and do all possible things in tram, which is very common here. Me as a dumb not realizing this, was about to get up and was about to offer them a comfortable twin seat. Then that guy realized what I was about to do and said "C'est bon" , I understood what it was and went back to my seat. But I could not control my smile for close to 2-3 minutes. It was little embarrassing for me but I some-how took refuge in the book and was pretending to leave an impression it was more for the joke in the book was the reason for my smile. This picture was taken in Annecy when I went to the lake festival.