Friday, September 09, 2005

Can't be better


This morning I shot this picture as I was heading to office, This is the reflection of the Bastille Mountain on the Grenoble-WTC complex. Many a times I get to spend time close to an hour both ways in the tram reading the book I want to finish. That’s how I get to finish a lot of books. Some time it’s a kind of sweet surprise to meet some one you know and get to chat with them the whole way. Today met T from Ukraine and then got introduced to some girl from Mexico. Then we discover that some girl was baking some nice cakes/cookies and taking then to office, now.. .. .. she has to offer us. Poor girl she unsealed the pack and offered some cookies, Now I discover it advantageous to meet in the tram some people whom u know, especially if they are carrying some thing to office. Then during the day and get a nice fwd like this ... Thanks Edu for the joke

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out. When the hospital director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered that Edna be discharged from the hospital because she now considered Edna to be mentally stable. The director went to Edna and said, "I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you're being discharged because you responded so rationally to a crisis by jumping in the pool to save the life of another patient. Your action displays sound mindedness. The bad news is that Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead." Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself. I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"