Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ski to Salsa

With the harsh winter coming to an end so are my ski classes are also coming to an end. So now I need to think of some thing else for the spring time, Ok there was an offer for Salsa dance, jumped in registered for the class and the first class is also over. This is a very nice one considering the fact that u need to be in sink with u r partner thoughts and action. At first when I joined the classes there were like 20+ people and when the instructor taught the first step then zoom a few really did very well. I think I entered the HaLl oF sHaMe, I was dancing like Sandra Bullock in Miss Conginality when she was learning to dance for the beauty pageant. Later I came to know that many of them have come in for intermediate level and I’m in for beginners level. So this is one reason for me to console & moved on. Picked up a few steps and had to rush for some meetings. More steps later in till such time have a look here on the steps