Friday, March 25, 2005

On a bright morning


Sessenage
Originally uploaded by cvraman's.
Morning meeting are good, but some time to early are also not good, considering the fact if you haven't prepared for the same. Many a time I prefer to have them early so that I could work the rest of the day with the action items. Yesterday was a very unique day. The weather was little gloomy and I had to go to one of the vendors place which is across the road. It was around 9 in the morning, When I was heading out I was stopped by one of my colleague and was give the following advice. You should not be heading home just because the weather is dull like this. It's the other way you should be walking. Just because it's dark it doesn't mean you need to go home. Your day is just commencing. I was not allowed to speak for a while. All I could help myself was with a smile and finally he stopped wishing me a good day. It's nice some times to hear someone cheering up like. He made my day.