Monday, December 05, 2005

Good time pass

I have decided to convert my blog into a photo-blog for a few more days, reason being my immobility due to the accident. I need to catch up with lot of friends in this city but not able to due the above mentioned fact. How ever I happy that I’m back with my pranks. This gives me lots of time pass on the phone. The other day I came to know that my first boss with whom I worked was in the same town where I live now. So sent a nice mail to him and he promptly replied to me with all his contact details. That give me an idea. Immediately called him and I introduced myself as a sales man from a DSA and asked him if he would be interested in buying some credit cards. And the conversation went on for some time till he got feed-up and was about to hang up the phone. That’s when I introduced myself and said hello to him. U can imagine what kind of frustration he would have undergone talking to me for the last 10 minutes. Then he said “Nee innum thirunthevee illaya” (translation – You haven’t changed yet) & caught up with some old memories.

This picture was taken during last SKI season, enroute to a popular SKI resort in ALPS. I'm missing sob sob :-(