Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Pole Sud

No this is not another travel plan of mine, I wish I could travel to that place. After my 2, 3 ,4 ,5 day Paris trip I come back to Grenoble to be welcomed by the snow clad mountains, not covered with snow, Just spread here and there, at about 2000+ m levels. This year the short spell started when I was not there around.
After coming over to Grenoble and deciding what to do for the weekend I was invited for a Birthday party on Saturday and then on Sunday for the ice skating-dome named Polesud. It was one hell of experience. Had great fun as the angels where by my side. I was not sure I would be able to stand straight with the skates on? But I was thrilled to do that. With the help of Niru & Caroline was able to skate for a while. Then the most interesting things was going on. As these both left me and went then I was surrounded by a group of people trying to help me. Their French was too high for me to learn, But in all it was a nice experience to see a whole bunch of people trying to help u to learn this sport. After I finish my session I head to Reena's place for the lunch, WoW roti and sambar with some curry- after the lion's lunchon session I go home. I tell Natoo that I was hurt, due to the numerous fall during the skate session. She was asking me I wanted the cushion, like how they ask in “Dil Chata hai” - so cheap naa.

This picture was taken in Notre Dame in Paris with all angels wishing you. I wish u too