Monday, October 03, 2005

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

This weekend it was a dull weather and it was raining and we already feel like that winter has arrived, Wait I’m not jumping into what is mentioned in the title over the weekend ;-).
Let me start how the weekend started on Friday, I had been to a dinner in one of our colleague’s house and it was very nice place. Caught up with some old friends and had a gr8 time. I saw a tree there which was 600+ yrs old. At first I didn’t realize it was true, but later checking the facts I realized it was totally true.
On Saturday it started with another invitation for a lunch and then quickly came back home so that I could join some more friends for a fun filled evening with a dose of fantastic movie. Went to watch “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” and then in went to another friends house and had a nice session were we all laughed to our heart content. It’s been very long since I had a session like this. The movie was equally funny with the following story line - A petty thief (Downey) posing as an actor is brought to Los Angeles for an unlikely audition and finds himself in the middle of a murder investigation along with his high school dream girl (Monaghan) and a detective (Kilmer) who's been training him for his upcoming role.
On Sunday I started with my journey to Paris, from were I will be working for one week, could not go out much in Paris due to the chill weather.
This picture of a fjords was taken during my trip from Copenhagen to Oslo on a ferry.