Wednesday, June 22, 2005

G Force


Don’t worry it’s not the G force that I experienced due to my racing? It’s the Gala fun I had on the 21st June. Oh yes I went to Karting on the day of Fete de la Musique in the evening after office. Karting was really nice here. I had done Karting in Chennai but its no the same here. Back in India the race I participated we all start to race and try to win, here the winner is adjudged based on his performance and his timing clocked in the stipulated time. The best thing here is we got the printout on the best lap timing and number of laps completed along with the timing recorded for each lap. It’s like watching a real race and we would get an online update on the track. Any guess on the position I was in ?#$%

Then after that it was time to say good bye to M as she is going back to India, so went for a dinner in a Thai restaurant which was a treat from M. After that we wandered in the streets of Grenoble and listening to all sorts of Music that are played on the streets, Every 50-75 meters people had their band and were performing. In a small street close to 4 bands were there giving their performance. Such a nice fun, music from all possible countries are performed, I was surprised to see a solitary guy sitting in a major junction and performing with his Guitar, he was special he was playing nice numbers and was having gr8 fun. Then we reached home and went to sleep watching the full moon and listening to the music that was being played. This picture was taken when I went to Barcelona, this is a Red-Indian group was doing a performance there and the same group was in Grenoble performing on the fête de la musique day.