Friday, April 08, 2005

Can't ask for more in life

Yesterday was a perfect day. The day started of by talking with my best friend G, its after a very long time I was able to reach her on phone. Then at office it was a perfect day with move to production activities moving on smoothly without any problem, which was keeping me busy the whole of last month with no updates on my blog. The evening started with a perfect note, first it was my x-manager coming home for dinner. He gifted me a perfect bamboo twig, this is the one I want to buy from the moment I saw it first, later in the evening got a call from Indu asking me to join them @ local pub. SUN VALLEY as its know is a very famous place here. I like this place for various reasons, though I don't consume alcoholic drinks, I was always under the impression that pub is a place meant only for drinking. It's not thanks to the people who enlightened me. This is the only pub I had been and I like it a lot. This has the big screens where there display some extreme sports, which I like a lot. Some time they event host come local events also. Yesterday it was a show by the INP-Grenobles win over Rennes in some lot of sport activities. The pictures conveyed the fun the people had & to close the day I met my crush there in the bar. I was so happy to meet her there. Many a time u can get a glimpse of the pub with a live web cam here in the late evening u can access this.... U can watch this, no one is watching u, don't worry..no police will also spy u..
The picture here is the one where I went on for cycling last weekend.