Monday, January 03, 2005

Year 2004 was

Your ‘high’ moment of the year.
Having made a trip to Switzerland after so many travels to Europe.

Your ‘low’ moment of the year.
Selling the house in Madras, and bidding a bye to Chennai where I lived for 29 yrs and added to it no one to ‘c me off in airport when I left to onsite on long term.

Faux pas/greatest regret.
Having traveled to Chamonix, Mount Blank and not able to Parasail
Not proposing to the girl I liked and finally missing her in my life as life partner.

Something that got you 'almost famous' and nearly catapulted you into the Hall of Fame.
My Blog and bragging about my intrepid travels

The 3 things you wanted to do the most this year, and did!
Visit to Switzerland & Italy
Redesign the Blog
Help other’s in small ways I could do.

The 3 things you wanted to do the most this year, and couldn’t/didn’t!
Finish PMP certification
Getting married
Travel to Pune/Shirdi

Number of resolutions you made for 2004. And how many you actually stuck to.
Living a happy life everyday, Make everyday resolution and end of the day not making it so that I could do it the next day.

The list of cities/ places/ countries you visited in 2004.
A lot of cities in France, Barcelona, a few cities in Switzerland & a lot of main cities in Italy.

Your movie of the year award goes to...
Munna Bhai MBBS

A friend lost? A friend found? A friend made?
No friend lost, a lot of new friends made my list is really big. Found a couple of old friends.

You will remember 2004 as the year of …
Friends, Travel, Blog, Cheese, Foundue, Alps, Ski, Learning to prepare parata’s from Nitin, Joining HP, Leaving Satyam, Missing my childhood friend’s marriage - Kaleem, tsunami

The 3 things you really want to do in 2005.
Get married, Finish PMP and travel to Nice to try Scuba

A set of 13 words that will be your keywords for 2005!
Travel, Marriage, PMP, Puma, Alps in summer with Parasailing, Scuba, Cannes, Learn French & Spanish, Improve on German, India, and think of the next 3 things to fill in here..