Thursday, March 23, 2006

Catching up

For the last one month it was the best part of my life catching on with people I have missed them for long. This includes attending a friend’s wedding from Austria. The whole weekend was eventful. Then entire gang of people who came wanted to shop for buying saree. It was a fun event. After close to 4 yrs I went of for a big shopping. Close to 7 hours was spent on shopping with a girl. I was surprised 2 sarees, 2 salwar and one skirt and a pair of sandals all done in a span of 3 hours.
Ok here is the picture of the Laura, Birgit, KS & Myself. This is the other picture where Laura is wearing anohter saree. I had to explain all the difference between a mysore silk(various patterns as well) & a pure silk saree.The other times was getting to meet some old friends and in the process get new friends as well. One such person I happened to meet last weekend. I have seen friends who carry similar passion or have similar taste. For the first time I save two friends N & S who are just the replica of one another. What a coincidence, My friend N whom I know in grenoble had come down to Chennai for her sister passing out parade in OTA @ Madras. This is one campus where I wanted to enter in Chennai for a long time. Finally it happened. Ok now with the friends part. Both these people have the same “?” look on their faces. They have not seen each other for long but still the kind of bond they share is amazing. The best part of it was S is seeing N after one year and 10 months. I’m seeing N after close to 5 months. N is one person who falls easily for all my pranks. One person on earth who still thinks what I say to her is all true inspite of getting cheated a lot many times.
What S expected was N would come and give a big hug to S, since she was seeing her after a long time, but it was very sad for S as N extended both hands and embraced both of us, all through the day I was pulling S with that. Then after all the events got over at OTA we went to airport to see off N & her family. By the time we returned it was close to 4 so freshened up and then we to Kapalieshwar temple, Santhome Church & then to the famous Marina beach.

Then I went and dropped S in my cousins house and caught up with the never seen gang. This is a gang of 6 friends who hardly meet as a whole group. True to the group name this time also one fella dropped out.