Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I SEE YOU - 2007

New year wishes to all, Started of this new year with a very happy note, spent time with the loved ones and then had a great time in Hyderabad. This is one city which has loads of secrets; every time I visit I discover new places, with the changing time Hyderabad is really catching up, by retaining the “fix your eyes on old things”. I remember since my childhood I have made many a trips to Hyderabad, This is one city that never fails to live up to the excitement that I carry and look to explore. I watched “I SEE YOU” by Vivek Agarwal, it’s a movie u need to watch with light heart. I was really enjoying the movie, for one I was glued to the screen that too for a Hindi movie. Best things about this movie is the Raj Jaiswal (Rampal) walks through the market along with Shivani (Vipasha) and feels the place through her eyes. This is an amazing aspect of the movie which is well captured. Let me warn you, its not a movie for everyone.