Friday, May 05, 2006

Way to get started

It’s been a long time since I had done something in life like this – sit in a house that holds memories which makes u think, laugh or cry, sitting in the terrace thinking of unknown, gazing at the sky & counting the stars in them, looking at the possessive things which u own for u r self which bring many endless memories. Have I lost them all? I have been on the move for a long time and it’s been a while since I did all the above things mentioned. I just hold my coffee mug where ever I go. When I went to Pune last week to my uncles house I got coffee in this mug, I was looking for this mug for long. Can anyone tell me where to get hold of one like this.
Now my work takes me to Singapore on a short trip in the middle of not knowing where to get settled in life. I have accepted life as it offers. Ok the only consolation is now I’m out of European projects and getting into APJ projects. mera number kaab ayega?