Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Idea of Digi cam


One special photo which shares a hell lot of things. This was a picture taken when the tram just passed and these 2 guys wanted the photo in such a way the tram is behind them.
So all set and people are ready… suddenly I decided to pounce on them and by luck this picture was caught in a very nice manner. That’s when I realized that having a Digital cam is fun. True to this I shared many lovely times with the digicam I got myself after this. All u need to friends around you and one digicam. U won’t realize what time pass is it … time just flies. Many moments shared. People walk in/out of our life and what we don’t realize is the moments that are shared with those people are the best at those times, later realize how we miss them. How I miss all the fun I had - Thanks to all my friends who have been with me always - nice & understanding.