Monday, November 21, 2005

What do u call an adventure in B’lore

Remember the other article on Para-sailing @ B’lore I did over the weekend. Inspite of not so high safety standards in such activities, still they are considered to be a much safer then walking on a one-way in B’lore. The other day as I was crossing the Cunningham road looking on the oncoming traffic, Bang for the wrong side a cyclist comes and hits on my left leg. This leads to two hairline fracture on the left ankle. What a sad state? He doesn't even bother to apologies pick-up his cycle and runs. Sob sob. This doesn't stop me from going to Chennai for the weekend. Sriram drove me to chennai in his car as I had an urgent work there. Also my best friend G came to the bus stand when I was leaving. So sweet of her, still her daughter cries aloud. Next week is G's birthday, advance birthday wishes.