Friday, February 18, 2005

Most Pretty of 3

I always felt handicap for not having B&W option in my Sony digi cam, but with new Picasa 2 I don’t feel it any more. I just started wondering how my life has become Unusually Simply Bored did I say that simply bored no it’s Unusually Simply Broadened. I’m talking of the number of USB devices we have today. In particular we have the Flash memory in an EEPROM: Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory, this is to technical term for the simple memory card. It’s durable to the other storage methods is simply flashy. Flash storage is very hardy indeed. It comes in handy and helps us right from storing picture to playing music. Last weekend I went to Carrerfour to buy a memory stick for my Valentine, oh girls please read it as gift for one girl for the Valentine’s Day. There in Carrerfour I saw my Most Pretty of 3 Valentine. Wanna have a look at click here, Oh people I'm happy to share this news as I have it now ;-)