Wednesday, March 24, 2004

About me

I'm a proud Aries, to describe myself I'm a strong rushing RAM.
Any need for this? Just to blow my own horn here. I would like to share most of my travel experience along with other events also here.
What am I doing currently: Working in France
Status: Currently looking out a nice girl to marry me
Not to miss section: Sites u should for sure look at
Some achievements of mine
Highest international border crossing: France - Germany (11 times)
Coasts visited Bay of Bengal (India), Arabian Sea(India), Mediterranean Sea(France) , North Sea (Antwerp, Belgium) and Atlantic Ocean (Cardif, Wales)
Countries & Cities visited but yet to get in Swiss, Italy, Spain and Dubai
Countries Visited France, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Wales and Austria